We aim to provide a strong voice for Lido users and to play a leading role in promoting and improving the Lido for the benefit of the local and wider community.
We work with Bradford Council and many other organisations and groups, raise funds, organise events and activities to broaden use of the Lido, link with other local friends groups and outdoor pools around the country to share ideas, help to publicise and promote the Lido, input to future planning and much more.
*****2019 Season – Starts Saturday 25th May*****
Saturday 25th May – Sunday 21th July 2019
Mon – Fri: 07.00 – 08.30 and 12.00 – 19.30
Monday 22nd July – Sunday 2nd September 2019
Mon – Fri: 07.00 – 09.00 and 10.00 – 19.30
Weekends and Bank Holidays:
10.00 – 17.30
Despite the site being closed for the indoor pool work we’ve secured some Autumn swims! Details are:
* Sat/Sun 29th & 30th Sept, 6th & 7th October as a trial – with scope to extend to the end of October if it proves successful
* Twilight ticket price (so £4.65 or £2.30 with Bradford Leisure Card) – pay at reception
* Wetsuits highly recommended – as will be less than 15c
* Won’t open under 10c – we’ll try and post the temperatures Thursday PM
* Vending machines rather than the cafe
2018 Solstice Swim – 21st June 4.45am (ish)
*** 2018 Season – Now Open ***
The 2018 season at the Lido starts Saturday 26th May. Special entry price on 26th of £2.
Details on prices/opening hours can be found here
2017 Winter Swim Club
Friends of Ilkley Lido’s Winter Swim club will run from Saturday 23rd September to Sunday 29th October.
- The club opening times are Saturday & Sunday 10.00 – 12.00
- The form to join is on this link and can be emailed to email@example.com or handed in to the Lido Reception – please read thoroughly and sign:
- The Club is for members of Friends of Ilkley Lido so please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check if you’re a member or to sign up
- The Club swim fees are £2.50 per swim which will be collated at the Lido reception
- The Lido will keep a record on behalf of FOIL of attendance to assist with awareness of acclimitisation
- The Swims are subject to cancellation when water temperature drops below 8c – FOIL will email Friday PM/Saturday AM should this be the case – so please keep an eye on your inbox or alternatively contact the Lido directly
The 2017 Lido season will formally open on Saturday 27th May. Wednesday 24th May – Friday 26th May the Lido will be open from 2pm to 5:30pm ahead of the official opening